and share personal information generally, as well as your rights in relation to your personal information and details of how to contact us and supervisory
authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
This website is operated by Judicium Education. We are a professional services company operating in the education sector. For more information see our
about page here.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties to help improve services within your School. These
relating to these other third party websites, please consult their cookie policies as appropriate.
on our website. These help us recognise you and your device, help you navigate the website and store some information about your preferences or past
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to
identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features
may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- allow you access to our service portals; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you
close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across
our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without
these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These
cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and
is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last
action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot
track your browsing activity on other websites
The cookies we use
Google Analytics cookies:
- To identify unique users
- To identify unique sessions
- To store information about users’ sessions and campaigns
What they do
experience. It provides us with information about the behaviour of our visitors (e.g how long they stayed on the site, the average number of pages
viewed) and also tells us how many visitors we have had.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide
you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may
lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s
webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com,
write to Judicium Education, 72 Cannon Street London EC4N 6AE or call 0845 459 2130.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on May 7th, 2019 and last updated on May 7th, 2019.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in enabling you to move around this website and use its most basic features. Without these cookies, for example, you
would not be able to login to secure zones or keep track of your online shopping cart.
These cookies can’t be disabled.
2.Tracking and other optional cookies
We use performance and tracking cookies internally to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps
us understand how our visitors behave on this website, track unique visitors or time spent on the site, and on different web pages so that we can improve
how we present content to you.